Looking for a forward-thinking, fun work environment where you can grow your career? Then look no further than ReachMD, a subsidiary of US HealthConnect!
We’re currently seeking qualified candidates for a Social Media Manager in our Fort Washington, PA office. This position is responsible for managing our organic social media accounts across all, USHealthconnect brands.
What a day in the life of a ReachMD Social Media Manager looks like:
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Collaborate with marketing and production teams to curate, write, and produce engaging content for social channels
- Collaborate with marketing and operations teams to ensure brand consistency and client satisfaction
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.)
- Develop key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
What we expect from qualified candidates:
- Ability to work on location at our Fort Washington, PA office post pandemic
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent
- Mid-level or 5 years’ experience in social media
- Understanding of the social media universe, including professional experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Flexibility and independency while working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good eye. Design savvy
- Strong organizational skills
What qualified candidates can expect from us:
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a modern working environment that supports work/life balance. We value hard work and a positive, can-do attitude, and in return, we foster a fun, friendly, and team-oriented culture.
So who are we? ReachMD is a medical education company specialized in providing relevant and practical education for healthcare professionals to help improve patient outcomes. Our dedication to delivering the absolute best learning experience can be seen in our comprehensive library of over 10,000 programs, our multiyear award-winning digital platforms, and the vast range of topics we cover.
Interested? Please submit your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls please.
CA Privacy Notice