SHIFT: No Weekends
Registered Nurse Trauma Injury Prevention Coordinator
Medical City Denton
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Medical City Denton is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing population of Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. At Denton Regional Medical Center we feel that customer service is an important part of every persons job and strive to enhance community health through our service with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
The RN Trauma Injury Prevention Coordinator is under general direction of the Trauma Program Director and working closely with the Trauma Program Manager, this position is responsible for coordination of the injury prevention and outreach programs and strategies, aimed at reducing injuries in the community. Key areas of focus include the design, implementation and maintenance of an effective trauma and injury prevention program. Oversee alcohol screening and brief intervention process of the admitted trauma patient population.
A supportive and collaborative work environmentJoin our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution — from 3% to 9% of pay — based on your years of vesting service
- Texas state RN license or compact license required.
- BLS and ACLS required by AHA or ARC
- TNCC required within 90 days of hire
- Experience with public speaking
- BSN required
- 3 years of Emergency Room experience in Trauma designated hospital level I or II
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.