Location: National City, CA
Hours: Full-time, part-time, and weekend shifts—were flexible!
What were looking for:
Honor hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, wed love to hear from you.
- Minimum of 6 months of paid caregiving experience for seniors
OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
- Effective November 30, 2021, due to a state mandate all Care Pros will be required to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to provide care to clients in California
- Must be 21 years or older
- In-State Drivers License
What you get as an Honor employee:
Youll get access to more convenient and flexible hours, better pay for better performance, and the real-time information you need to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care to clients. And thats our top priority at Honor.
Were also committed to keeping you safe during COVID-19. Youll be provided with a thermometer, and have access to masks and PPE for every shift. Well also pay for your flu shot (if needed).
- $200 Signing Bonus after working 20 hours in your first 14 days, plus an additional $100 Signing Bonus if HCA-Registered
- Weekly pay, direct deposits available
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits & 401K, based on eligibility
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid sick leave
- Generous referral bonus program
- Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 support
We treat our caregivers like true professionals—thats why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Honor care for you!