Commercial Roofing Project Manager
$80-90k+ FULL Benefits!
Company truck, gas card
Come and join a growing and reputable company that offers a terrific work culture, great benefits and top earning potential!
This position will be responsible for Managing multiple Commercial Roofing Projects, including generating and maintaining strong sales goals for our reputable and well-established Commercial Roofing Company.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Develop and maintain both individual and commercial relationships
- Measure and accurately estimate job cost for production
- Research, understand and implement new industry products/trends
- Manage Projects from start to finish
- Exceptional Communication Skills required, along with top Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5+ years COMMERCIAL ROOFING Project Management experience
- Ability to safely climb a ladder and walk a roof
- Outgoing and personable, able to build and maintain relationships
- Must be ambitious, have the drive to succeed and have strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated individual and be task orientated
This position has a TOP base salary plus commission and is year round.
Job Type: DIRECT HIRE - Full-time w/benefits
Salary: base plus commissions/bonuses
- Commercial Roofing Project Management: 3 - 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid, unrestricted Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass drug screen
Contact Linda Culver @ 262-886-8008
Email resume to [email protected]